- XLVAT is an application developed and operated by Papaver Software Limited ("We", "Us", "Our" in the following text), company number 11783898 registered in England & Wales and subject to UK company law.
- Use of this website by you indicates acceptance of these Terms.
- We are not responsible for any losses of any type incurred as a result of the use or misuse of this website, including those resulting from software bugs, hardware or networking issues, integration issues caused by us or HMRC, or any other type of issue.
- We do not guarantee the accuracy of any financial data displayed on this website, from any source.
- This website and its contents are our intellectual property and may not be copied or otherwise reproduced or re-used, in whole or part, without our express written permission.
- We reserve the right to refuse service by disabling your user account where misuse or fraud is suspected, or where we are directed to do so by HMRC or any other entity with the legal power to so direct us.
- Purchases can only be made by debit or credit card and are processed by a third-party payment provider.
- Refunds for unused VAT filings will be considered on a case-by-case basis, for example if you made a payment in error. To request a refund, please email
email@example.com with details.
- Refunds will not be considered for used VAT filings, for example when you have used XLVAT to submit a return.
- Changes in these terms and conditions will be emailed to all registered users at the email address provided during sign-up.